Pellet remains lodged in the hose, tube or pipe.
1. Operate the unit from the other end without using a foam projectile
2. Check ifthe air pressure is adequate
3. Check that the hose fittings from the air source are the recommended size
4. Clear first then consider using smaller pellet
5. Check for line restrictions i.e. Contraction and expansion of line
6. Once the foam projectile is recovered check it for tears. This may indicate a foreign obstruction
7. Check that the line has no other outlets or offshoots.
Pellet will not enter hose, tube or pipe.
I. Ensure that the tube entry is not restricted
2. Check if air pressure is adequate
3. Blast air only through the system
4. Check the foam projectile is the recommended size
5. Try a smaller pellet.
Nozzle does not slide easily into Foam Projectile Launcher Head.
1. Lubricate the O-ring.
|Always fire into a T piece and block off the opposite end to the side|
you want to clean
|If you cannol close or caI) one end|
of the T piece, close the lower, inlet
and fire aeross the top.
|Please not: The pellel must hit|
thc wall of the pipe to turn, it
will not turn by itself
|a) Always fire into one of the two ends in the continuing line.|
b) Then lire from the other end into the continuing line.
c) Follow the same procedure as for a T piece.